Thursday, October 30, 2008

Gifts and Christmas

I just stumbled across two new sites. Of course I am taking advantage of both of them. First is the ornament...


They have a red heart around the shape of the country of Guatemala (colored the blue of the Guatemalan flag), and they say "Celebrating Our Life Together" in red. They have a silver ribbon and come in a silver gift box. 100% of the proceeds go towards building a playground at New Dawning Christian School in San Juan La Laguna, Guatemala.



The second site is:

which is a gift delivery site in Guatemala. The links are on the side of my blog! Can't wait to send Auri a new little toy!

2 comments:

Daphne said...

Thank you for your support.
If you decide to order from www.NotForgotInGuat.com I know you'll be happy. They go out of their way with all the details. Plus, you'll get new pics of your girl! She's so cute! Thanks again :)

Kelsey Lantz said...

I'm praying for you all hard core!!!! def keep me posted I would love to see you and Auri and let me know if there is anything that I can do!