Sunday, October 5, 2008

Praying...


This is our week!!! We will keep you posted!

8 comments:

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

I pray that it will be all of our weeks! Goodness, I just want these children home!!! :)

Robyn said...

Praying for you!!

Robyn

Anna said...

Praying for you lots!!!

Hope to hear some good news very soon.

Take care,

Anna

dawn said...

Praying that we all have progress this week! We need our children home before the holidays!!!

Dawn

Amanda said...

ME TOO!!

Kim said...

I'm praying, hoping and crossing every appendage I have for you!

Bill and Melodie said...

Deanna!!! We got your sweet package today! How awesome! The little shirts are adorable. I had noticed a few of those things had been purchased from my registry and wondered why they had not shown up at my showers... You are too much. I took a few pics and will post them soon. Love ya, any news???

~Emily said...

I love that chair and know it well. Nim Pot... right??? Still following your journey.