Wednesday, October 22, 2008

1 month...who would have ever thought...

that so late in the game with no new adoptions our case would be stuck in PGN??? Of course I just got off the phone with them. System is still down. Then I talked with headquarters and understood very little...sounded as though the girl I talked to signs off on the files but the person who inputs them a "he" was not there so she asked that I call tomorrow morning...oh if it will only prove to be that easy to get our file to be one of the ones they sign off on and release tomorrow it will truly be a miracle! SO PLEASE PLEASE PRAY that we get OUT and they get that computer UP and running!

On a happy note we talked to Auri the other night and she was very talkative...not sure what she was saying other than mama and pappa and hello since the rest was in spanish! Still we love to talk with her. Oh ya she must have been telling us about Abner and Marcos too cause I made that out at the beginning of the conversation!

Well I may fly out to Guatemala in the morning....I know I say that a lot but we need to decide in the next few hours...however I am trying to get our agency to contact our attorney to see if he can go to PGN with me. Its a very expensive decision we need to make and if I go now and she can't make it home until a lot later I will be unable to return to visit...choices choices choices!

UPDATE: I am not flying out tomorrow. I am hoping PGN will give me some good news as I hear they are scheduled to release 15 files tomorrow...please let us be one of the 15!!!

0 comments: