Well we set Auri's baptism up for the Sunday before Christmas...and her dress for the big day just came. Now all we need is Auri. I get a bit freaked out when I read posts on guatadopt.com saying their agencies told them to expect 3-4 months from the OUT of PGN to pick up. That just will not work for us! (Our agency has not told us that though...so we are still holding out hope!)
I am trying to hold of until Monday to call PGN again. I have decided if our case is not OUT next week I am flying down the following weekend to see what I can do. I know it is a pricey little trip but in the end if we can get her home sooner...it will all be worth it.
Our agency said they call as well as our attorney and his secretary every few days so I am hoping they are getting bothered enough and will say okay okay come and pick the file up! Of course she said the system is still down so we are hoping they get it all fixed for Monday!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment