Friday, October 10, 2008

New pics of Auri

Wow it is so hard to get a package to Guatemala these days! With less adoptions, there are less people traveling. Then trying to find a way to get your package to your foster family becomes the next challenge! Well thankfully Chris Wheeler had room when he went down to pick up his girls last week. Then Emily Armstrong is a spanish teacher back in the US so she was able to communicate with Marta since she only speaks spanish. Well Auri, Marta and her son Abner came out to pick up the goodies....and Emily snapped some pics for us...THANKS so much Emily!






4 comments:

Anna said...

That was wonderful to be able to get some new photos of your little girl.

She is adorable....I like her little outfit. She looks lovely in it.

Praying for you lots...

Anna

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

She is so adorable!

THE SCHAEFERS said...

Adorable as usual :)

Hopefully those pictures only need to hold you over for a very short time and you hear some good news this week.

Still praying.

Megan

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

She is just too sweet.....and I love that she is riding Eliana's lion that we left. I wonder if she remembered it!! I AM PRAYING!!!!! I so wish you were going to be in Huntsville tomorrow. Love you.