Our agency emailed and advised the file is at the window but not discharged for pick up. Seriously this is beyond ridiculous. This is a life and a family waiting to be together and you are just going to hold the file for weeks and then send it to the window to be held again until discharge? Of course no one knows if it is approved or has previos. So lets hurry up and wait some more. :-(
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
7 comments:
I can't even tell you how often we heard that the case was at the window. I am hoping it's an OUT approval!!!
sorry you didn't get the news you wanted today.
UGH!
I didn't think about you not knowing if it had previos or not.
groan.
I have thought about you ALL weekend and then so much today...
I was SO hoping to get here and see you 'screaming' that Auri was out.
So, I guess we will save that crazy fun dancing moment for another VERY close day.....
Andrea
Seriously?? I'm annoyed for you!
I hope your call comes very soon that you're out.
Oh Deanna,
Praying SO hard that you get some good news SOON!!!
Anna
Can this get anymore frustrating???? Oh, wait... It probably can, so I shouldn't say that! I am praying for all of our children to come home!!!
Felicia
Post a Comment