and then I open my email! After three weeks of waiting on a signature and broken databases this is what I needed! Our foster mom is wonderful...we will never be able to thank her enough!


Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
and then I open my email! After three weeks of waiting on a signature and broken databases this is what I needed! Our foster mom is wonderful...we will never be able to thank her enough!


Posted by
The Heinrichs
at
8:01 PM
5 comments:
What a cutie!
MARSHMALLOWS!!!!
How sweet!!
God always knows what we need to feel "better". Those are too cute! She's so adorable! :) I pray that this will be your week!
Felicia
That was SO wonderful to receive those beautiful photos of Auri.
Glad it gave you a much needed boost!
Praying Auri home!!!
Take care,
Anna
Isn't it GREAT to get new pictures! That will always bring the sun out on a rainy day! Hoping you get some +++ news SOON!
Post a Comment