Tuesday, October 7, 2008

No update but lots of Auri in the mail!

We didn't receive any updates yesterday but have someone checking on our file today.

Yesterday when I got home from work there were lots of packages on the porch...of course filled with pictures of Auri! I also got the cutest little stickers of Auri made. Not sure exactly what I will do with them other than put them on our work key tags and use them to seal the tissue paper in packages. We also made our weekly call to Auri. My computer hung up on her twice. It is getting harder and harder to talk with her. I think she gets annoyed with hearing us and not being able to see us. As for making a trip this weekend I think we may hold off. Brent did say however if I wanted I could go and visit. I really want to but I want him to be able to go too but he can't take the time off work because he needs at least 4 days for when we go for her pick up trip. So unless we feel the need to go to PGN we are going to hold off until she comes home or Thanksgiving rolls around...whichever comes first!

Hope you all are shopping for those super cute Halloween costumes...my favorite holiday! Of course I will be down at the parade in Freeport in a few weeks watching all the kiddos parading around for that free Hershey bar and hoping to win a prize!

0 comments: