Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Time to eat chocolate...RENAP

Yes I just checked and we are part of the dreaded RENAP process for issuing our birth certificate. We were hoping we could make it out of PGN before Auri's municipality turned the process over to RENAP that way the estimated arrival of Auri to the US was about 4 -6 weeks later. Now it may take an additional 6-8 weeks and that may mean she won't make it home until 2009. okay insert SCREAM here!

8 comments:

Bill and Melodie said...

I am praying for you and for sweet Auri!
Deanna, I know this is so hard and you don't want to hear "it's all in God's timing...." so I'll just say that when it happens it will be so worth it and I guess like childbirth when it's real and she's home, you forget all you went through to get her and you will just enjoy HER being with YOU! Love you!!! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!!!

Anna said...

Deanna I have tears in my ears with all of this for you!!! I am SO sorry this is happening and it is just TOO FRUSTRATING for words!!!

I will keep on praying for a miracle for you that Auri WILL be home before Christmas!!

Hang in there, big hugs,and yes enjoy some good old comfort food aka chocolate!!!:)

Anna

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

If it makes you feel better, this is what I had last night... Ice cream smothered in Hot fudge and Hot carmel, topped with pecans and LOTS of whipped topping. I just really needed it. :) I'm so sorry. How incredibly frustrating.

Felicia

~Emily said...

I know it is hard but what a relief that you are even that far in the process. It didn;t seem like that long ago when you were wanted to get out of Family Court. We waited an entire 30 days for RENAP birth certificate craziness. We got out of PGN on June 27th, entered RENAP directly after, our lawyer started visiting daily around July 15th and did not actually get it until July 28th??? We had DNa taken sometime mid August and got PINK on 08-22 with an appointment of September 2. Hang in there!

T.R. said...

So sorry that this is taking so long. Hang in there and remember chocolate really does fix problems!

Lindsey said...

It is going so much faster....I am praying you'll get out in a week!!! Auri NEEDS TO COME HOME!!

Andrea said...

COME. HOME. AURI.

COME. HOME. AURI.

COME. HOME. AURI.

COME. HOME. AURI.

COME. HOME. AURI.

COME. HOME. AURI.

(nuf said.)

Andrea

Unknown said...

I am so, so sorry these things keep happening to you. I just cry everytime I hear you have another setback. You deserve so much better and so does your beautiful daughter.

Praying things speed up and go well from here on out.