Brent called PGN today and they said they thought our file was at the window but they wanted to double check. Unfortunately when the lady came back the connection was bad and she kept repeating hello and then just hung up. We haven't received an email from our agency yet...and of course I emailed them to let them know our file is ready for pick up (at least we hope!).
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago

5 comments:
This sounds very promising!!! I am praying for you!!! :)
Felicia
OHMYGOODNESS! OHMYGOODNESS!!!!!!!!
My sweet friend!!!!!!
Can I cry now? Cuz I've been holding "Auri" tears back for ALONG time!!!!
You are at the window??!!!
OH PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS TO BE CONFIRMED TOMORROW!!!!!
I PROMISE to throw my laptop to the ground and DANCE all over the room when you confirm Auri is OUT!!!!!
Andrea
fingers crossed!!!
OH!! I hope so!!! You better write the minute you know!!!
Oh my, I hope so! We are continuing to pray. Can't wait for official news :)
Post a Comment