Brent and I contacted Not Forgot in Guat (http://www.notforgotinguat.com/) a few days ago about delivering Auri a ride on toy since she loved her Dora the Explorer one gave her for Easter. Well for some odd reason at the end of the trip we packed it back in the suitcase and took it back with us. And since its hard to communicate with a 2 year old that her mama and papa miss her very very much and have not forgot her...we decided we would send her a few of her favorite things! I just received this email from Karla with Not Forgot in Guat and it is so sweet I just have to post it and the pictures:
Hi Deanna,
How are you???
We are so happy, we can deliver your order today afternoon. Your baby girl is so sweet. Mrs. Marta told me that she and her sons love Auri so much, and they will miss her.
Auri really loves the apples and M & M´s, she was so happy with her little ride on. I will send some pictures, I hope you enjoy it. Mrs. Marta told me that she will send you some pictures because yesterday they went to the beach.
About your question of the shoes, sorry I forgot to ask her, but tomorrow morning I will call her for ask, dont worry I will let you about the size that Auri needs.
Thank you for using our services
Take care.
Karla Guerra
Not Forgot in Guat
www.notforgotinguat.com
I asked her to ask about shoes sizes since it seems Auri's little feet keep growing...well she was barely in a size 3 when we went last Christmas. At Easter we took 4s, and well her Crocs are 4-5...the girl-ee ones fit better...the unisex ones are a bit big but of course they some how made it back the US with me instead of in Guatemala where they need to be! That is so sweet Karla was going to call for me. However I mentioned since Marta didn't mention it, she must be okay for now! Seriously these girls are awesome...the package below was a special request not listed on their website and Auri loved it! Thanks again Not Forgot in Guat!!!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
5 comments:
What a wonderful service, hey? Looks like she had fun opening her package!
How adorable is that!!! I have never heard of them and will look into sending something through them next time I send a package! I loved the picture of Auri on the ride on! She is so beautiful! :)
Felicia
Oh Deanna, that is SO wonderful for little Auri to receive those gifts from you!
What a great organisation 'Not forgot in Guat' is!!
And the photos are great! What a sweet girl she is!!
Praying for you!!
Anna
She is so cute!
The pictures are precious! What a neat service. Auri is just adorable- praying that you guys get good news soon!
Emily
Post a Comment