Tuesday, October 21, 2008

WHY?

Why must our wait be so long? Why does PGN continue to tell us they have computer issues? I feel like they know they are out of a job soo so they say lets drag our feet as long as we can so we can continue to get paid. I am so angry! I should be happy Auri will come home sometime and she will bless us with so much but we want her here now! Does PGN not realize the impact on the child, the foster family, orphanages and waiting families...seriously they need to get it together and QUICK. Once again we toss around the idea of me flying out next Thursday to go to PGN in person to see what if anything I can get done. No we don't have the money, no its done a good financial decision, but yes in the end if we can get Auri home faster it will be worth it. I can't even function anymore I just want to know why why why and why us? Have we not been screwed enough in this or or first adoption process? I guess I will never understand but I am not about to HURRY UP AND WAIT!!!

Sorry i needed to vent and will delete this later!

5 comments:

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Sometimes you just have to vent! I'm very good at it!!! :) I'm praying we will hear something soon. I pray you will tomorrow. :) Felicia

The gFamily said...

I have been stalking your blog for a while... I wanted to let you know tonight that I am praying for you! I am praying that PGN releases Auri's case VERY soon! Praying Auri home to her forever family!!!!!!

Big hugs to you!

THE SCHAEFERS said...

Vent away -- it always helps me refocus :)

We are continuing to pray that this paperwork nightmare is resolved soon (like this week) and that Auri can once again be in your arms, only this time on her way home.

Unknown said...

Oh, sweetie... you have every right to vent. Vent, rage, scream, yell... you have every reason to do it all. that beautiful girl should have been home long ago.

Anna said...

Go ahead and vent Deanna!! You need to...you have been so strong and patient with a system that is just TOO frustrating for words!!

Praying for you LOTS and that there will be some good news soon!

Take care,

Anna