Friday, October 10, 2008

Only in Guatemala do you go backwards in a process...

2 weeks ago I was waiting on a signature with the person who kicks you out or approves you. Last week I was with the 2nd review... todays email:

the file is at 1st review with Lawyer Azurdia.


AMAZING...or would that be GNIZAMA (in the backwards world of Guatemala!)

This is not the information I wanted to hear!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, if you only knew how many times I got that same comment from PGN in our 8 months in the hole. Unbelievable. Hoping you get better news next week.

Anna said...

Ohhhh SO frustrating Deanna!!!

You mujst certainly learning SO much patience through this whole thing!!

Praying for some good news next week!!

Keep hanging on....

Anna

Andrea said...

Deanna - I hope you don't mind...but I linked your blog in my blogpost today...

Your perserverance is teaching me so much....

You rock girl.

Andrea