Sunday, December 2, 2007

WOW - 2 weeks and five days and we are off!!!

I just looked down at my ticker and can you believe we are leaving so soon? It seemed so far away when I booked it, now I feel like I don't have enough time to get everything ready!

Brent put the outside lights up last week but we still haven't found the time to put the tree up! Guess we should get moving! Santa has a lot of presents he needs to try and fit in our suitcases too!

5 comments:

THE SCHAEFERS said...

Yeah -- can you believe you will see your daughter THIS month! Enjoy this happy busy time :)

Unknown said...

Exciting!!! The time will fly by and you will be on your way.

Chris Sapp said...

Wow! What a gift this holiday season! YOu are going THIS MONTH!!! Our family will continue to pray for a smooth and wonderful adventure!

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Thanks once again for your sweet comments!! We are really excited about the possibilities. We are waiting for our I-171 STILL!! It has been since September. We have gotten Congress involved....and our immigration still will not give us any info. We told them we would drive there....we would do ANYTHING!! I am starting to feel frantic. We have everything but this. Please pray for a miracle....that we would get approval this week (especially before the law changes and offices in Guat close for Christmas)!!!

Ya'll are going to have such an amazing time!! Pray for your and your sweet little girl.

Love, Lindsey

Jill said...

What a great time to celebrate your daughter!!!!!!!!! Have a safe trip... email me when you get home!!!!!!!!! Jill