Monday, December 17, 2007

Nerves are setting in!

In four days we will be in flight to Guatemala! I hate to fly! Not sure I can do this!!! I would love to be one of those people that fear nothing...but I fear EVERYTHING!!! I have this huge fear of dying...lately when the roads have been bad I have asked Brent to drive me to and from my second job because I wanted to be able to make it to see our daughter! Sick I know...but that is just me!

6 comments:

Chris Sapp said...

Wow! 3 days?! How exciting! The Sapp family is praying for you!!! We can't wait to see you hold your daughter!

THE SCHAEFERS said...

Your daughter is already making you do things you thought you'd never do :)

You will be in our prayers for a safe flight and lots of calm nerves.

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Matthew Ruley said...

Congrats! How exciting - what a great Christmas present!

Be safe.

Friends & Family said...

Test post!
<3 ~ Deanna

Friends & Family said...

I am so excited for you and Brent. I believe your nevers will be fine. The hard part will be when you leave and have to leave her there. But soon enough she will be home with you!

- Angie

Jill said...

I am a spaz and afraid of everything (hence the escort since I refuse to fly) - you are brave. You can do this. They say the flight is not bad. I will pray for your safe arrival! :-) Squeeze her for us! Jill