Marta told me to make sure Elvia gets a bottle at 6 am ...so she wakes up and wants no part of that! She did go back to sleep until 9. Then only decided to take her bottle once Brent acted like he was drinking it! Then we went to breakfast...she ate pretty good but wants nothing to do with her fork. I don't think Marta wants her eating with her hands but if that's the only way she is going to eat then I am all for it! So she had eggs, bannanas, chocolate fruit loops of some sort and lots of strawberries! I also gave her some strawberry bannana yogurt which she insisted on deeping everything in!
Last night she chowed on chicken nuggets and french fries dipped in barbecue sauce from McDonalds! And watched the little girls next to us with their Happy Meal toys from the movie Bee.
We will prob be heading down to the pool soon and then later we need to try and get a picture developed for an ornament for Marta.
Love ya guys!
Deanna
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
1 comments:
I love following this! This is so exciting a perfect for CHRISTMAS!!!!! You all look so happy! MORE MORE MORE PICS! :-) Get one with Mama and daughter!!!! Keep Posting for us stalkers!!! lol!
Post a Comment