Wednesday, December 19, 2007

6 suitcases, a laptop and a Vera Bradley bag!

No I have not decided to stay in Guatemala a month! After trying my hardest to persuade Brent this was the best thing for me and little Elvia, I could NOT convince him!!! We are taking gifts for 6 other families. I am hoping our agency sends the little cuties so I can snap a few Christmas pics for their families back here in the US.

Anyway back to the bags....can you believe we are going to have to cart all of those bags everywhere?!?!? Brent is now just putting the locks and ribbons (to identify our suitcases easy) on the last suitcase. Of course my swimsuit is MIA so I still need to try and find that tonight as we plan to do a lot of swimming!

Well I better get a move on it and find that swimsuit and a few others gifts I misplaced!

2 comments:

THE SCHAEFERS said...

WOW! I'm trying to figure out how to keep bags for 3 adults and 1 child down to 5 bags -- after reading your entry, I think I might have a problem :)

I'm so excited for you -- I can't wait for the pictures!!!!!!!

Matthew Ruley said...

Travel safely and don't get a hernia carrying those bags! So glad things moved alot for you!