Friday, December 28, 2007

Teachers and Quads

So Brent calls me at work this afternoon and informs me he is on his way home from the hospital...uhm great I think, the last time he went to the hospital he cut part of his thumb off! He informs me he and Carl where out in the woods and Brent went off for a ride on his own and the front of the quad went down in a ditch and he went up over the front of it!

Of course I start screaming at him! I wasn't concerned if he was okay I was just concerned of his lack of responsibility as an adult as we wait to bring our daughter home! I continually warn that he best not do anything that could stop Auri from becoming a Heinrich! Once again I fear that one of us will die and the three of us, well five of us(Chloe & Peppy), no six but one currently removed (Tyrone T Cockatiel living at Grandma/Grandpa's) will never become a family!

Well Brent is okay, just sprained a joint and it was his lucky day--- 5 dollars off his co-pay @AVH...I am sure it is accident time with the students or should I say teachers off for break!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

That is so weird! The same thing happened to me a few years ago! Well, I'm not really sure what a quad is, but if it is an 4wheeler ATV, then yes- same thing! Flipped in a ditch and flew over! But I broke my wrist in 3 places and had to get pins inserted! I hope he is doing better!
Nikki