Seems that Daddy is the go to guy!!! Elvia did great!
Our flight got in late, so we didn't make it to the hotel until prob 3ish..we met another couple on our shuttle using the same agency! They were actually meeting a lot of the baby boys still waiting!
So after checking in and going back down to ask where the microwave is since all I have for Elvia to eat was Gerber Graduates...(which they advised no one has a microwave!) I told Brent I wanted to walk the long way around to the elevators to see all the baby boys they brought in from our agency and wouldn't you know it...I spotted little Elvia and Marta sitting in a chair!!! We were so exhausted! Of course Marta speaks no english! So I asked her to come to the room and I would try and pull up the translator page...of course we can't connect to the internet( later we paid 1o (a day) to be able to access the internet!) So Brent called down to the front desk and had one of the workers come up and translate...then later the atty's daughter came up to help!
Elvia didn't shed a tear with Marta left and didn't cry until about half an hour ago when I said no to her for trying to open the fridge!!! Guess No means no in most languages!!! Then she is all excited for a bath, well then decides when it is actually time to get the bath -- she is going to scream at the top of her lungs!!! Of course Daddy comes to the rescue! Then when I laid her down with a bottle, Maur kept popping into my head saying not to do that!!! So I took her out in the sitting area and of course she spotted Brent and off she went to him! So now they are in bed together!!!
Well here are some pics!!!
I will post more tomorrow. Marta and her family are coming at 10 to hang out!
Love you all!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment