Rumor has it they are supposed to announce tomorrow who is to be grandfathered in under the new adoption process. Of course that would not include us, only cases currently in PGN. I pray it is only a rumor as we cannot handle any more disappointment!!!
Keep us and all the future guatemama's and dada's in your prayers!!!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
4 comments:
I know 100% they are meeting tomorrow in Congress....if enough Congress show-up at the meeting in Guatemala, they will vote! I am praying for a miracle. I can't imagine the alternative. JCICS has made a pretty confusing announcement on their web-site if you want to check it out. I am PRAYING!!!!
Hoping,
Lindsey
We are praying for you. You guys deserve a definite Christmas miracle.
We are prayging for you and I pray that if they determine who is grandfathered in that you are included. Christmas in Guatemala sounds like a blessing.
I'm praying really hard for you. This IA thing has been really hard on you and you deserve a really big break.
Post a Comment