Okay I thought I was doing great but maintaining my composure as we left Auri( I think I am going to now refer to her as Auri instead of Elvia)...but as I flipped to a fellow bloggers website and saw the time 10:24 (thanks Jill!) I got tears in my eyes! Thinking about our precious baby girl sleeping beside us in bed, pulling my hand to her tummy or rubbing her feet together and touching me in the process...oh mascara and tears is making my eyes itchy! Mommy and Daddy miss you so much...as soon as I can persuade Daddy to let me charge another visit, we will be there baby girl!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
2 comments:
She is PRECIOUS! I was wondering how you were holding up after your visit. We are praying for all of you and for a speedy process to bring Auri home.
Oh, and I most definitely would have been yelling at my husband before asking him if he was okay :)
What a sleeping beauty!!! Auri is just precious.
Post a Comment