Just as every little girl out there dreams about the family she will one day have, I think I dreamed even harder! But when this dream did not go as planned Brent and I had to consider our other options. Although a biological child is not out of the question for us, we began to look more and more into adoption. With more than a 143 million orphan’s world wide, adoption just felt right. To think of all that we have to give a child that wants nothing more than someone to call mommy and daddy just melts my heart. So this past Christmas our journey began as we decided to open our hearts and our home to a child that needs us as much as we need them.
09-11-07 Contacted Agency 09-21-07 Contract to Agency 09-21-07 Accepted Referral 09-22-07 POA to Consulate 09-30-07 Homestudy Visit 10-09-07 I-600A Filed 10-15-07 Dossier to Sec of State 10-26-07 Dossier to Guatemala 11-07-07 I171H Received 11-07-07 I171H to Agency/Guatemala 11-15-07 Updated Medical Report 12-21-07 Meet Auri 12-24-07 Flew Home 02-28-08 First BC Obtained 03-21-08 FLY TO GC 03-27-08 FLY HOME W/O BABY 06-12-08 DNA AUTH 06-12-08 I-72 ISSUED 07-03-08 MOVING TO GUATE 08-21-08 FC INTERVIEW 08-22-08 FIRST DNA 08-22-08 IN PGN 08-22-08 PGN BMI 08-22-08 FC PAPERS IN PGN 09-04-08 DNA RESULTS 09-10-08 KO PGN (no pa) 09-11-08 PA 09-22-08 PGN resubmit 09-24-08 PGN approval 11-12-08 Exit PGN 12-02-08 RENAP 12-11-08 RENAP BC approval 12-16-08 BIRTH CERTIFICATE 12-26-08 Corrected BC 12-29-08 PASSPORT 01-05-09 ORANGE 01-08-09 2ND DNA 01-14-09 PINK email 01-21-09 Embassy Appt. 01-23-09 HOME AT LAST
Wow! Our agency is amazing! Can you believe we got a Christmas card from our agency??? Heck AIP prob used my FedEx account to send out their cards to their friends and family!!!
2 comments:
I love the AIP comment. That sounds about right to me!
Hahaha they probably did use your fed ex?account. I have not thought about Evil Orson in a while. I wonder if he is still MIA?
Post a Comment