Saturday, December 22, 2007

Slept through the night!




We put Elvia down in bed with us before 10 last night and she is still sleeping! I of course didn't sleep well b/c I was too worried about her - Brent rolling on her, her suffocatting, etc! Brent hates this thing I do with my feet, rubbing them together all night and usually they end up touching his leg in the process...well Elvia does it too!!! She was so cute when she woke up around 6 ish...open her eyes - looked at me then crabbed onto my arm and cuddled it and went right back to sleep!!!


So now I need to hop in the shower so we can get ready to meet the foster family again!!! I am really nervous! Not sure if we are going swimming, eating, shopping or just hanging out here!


Update you later!
Love, Deanna

2 comments:

THE SCHAEFERS said...

Glad you made it safe and sound. What beautiful pictures! Can you believe you finally got to meet your daughter?!? I am so excited for all three of you. Enjoy your time in Guatemala.

Unknown said...

I just have tears in my eyes right now. Knowing all that you have been through makes it all the sweeter to know that you are finally with your little girl.

Enjoy your best Christmas ever with that sweet, beautiful girl!!!