So looks like you will all have to wait till after dinner to catch the first glimpse of her with mommy and daddy!!! I was hoping they would have her there at 1...I would have never scheduled us for such an early flight if I knew they would wait so long to get her to us! Well I need to take Peppy and Chloe to my parents, get passport copies, finish drying my clothes, take a nap, and pack the last few things and off we go! To a b-ball game, then a Steeler/Christmas party at our friends and then to the airport!!!
I will post again tomorrow when I get a chance..maybe from Houston!
Love you all! Pray for us ... and wish us luck!
Deanna
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
4 comments:
Brent and Deanna,
I am soo excited that you will finally meet your little girl! I am anxious to see the pictures. Sending prayers for a safe flight.
Happy Holidays! Greg and Valerie N.
How exciting- I can't wait to hear all about it!
Nikki
http://madebynikki.blogspot.com
I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE Y'ALL WITH HER!!!!!!! It is going to be so amazing! Soak in every single moment. I miss little Eliana's smell. Wish I was going with you. I am praying that the flight will be a breeze.
Love,
Lindsey
Praying for a safe and quick flight. ENJOY!!!!!
Post a Comment