I have some friends and family that need some extra prayers right now over the holiday season!
Please pray for:
The Wheelers and a speedy I171-H (Guatamala)
The Meenachs and an extra special Christmas gift and LOI (Kazakhstan)
The Schaefers and a Holiday trip to Poland and a court date (Poland)
and US...DNA authorization! I emailed our agency again today to see if our attorney obtained the certification needed to get her DNA authorized...no response yet! We just can't imagine having our hearts broken in the event we spend time with our precious little girl and then be unable to adopt her!
And wishing Jeff, Jill, Alli and Mario Lesko a Very Merry First Christmas together!
...and I didn't forget about all my other blogger friends and family...have to save some holiday cheer for later posts!!!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
4 comments:
Okay, I just prayed right now that the DNA would be worked out MIRACULOUSLY.....today for ya'll!! Thanks for posting our prayer need. It is so easy to get anxious and down. We just need this NOW, so that we can get paper work to Guatemala before they close for the holidays. PRAY!!! I wish I was headed down to Guat!
Blessings,Lindsey
Thanks for the prayers. We did get a tentative court date today, but not unti January 31, 2008. At least it's a date, unfortunately that means our girls won't be home until March.
Prayers continuing for everyone else waiting.
Megan
VERY NEAT background -- I thought I had the wrong blog for a second :)
Thank's so much for the prayer request. It means so much to us right now. We will also be praying for all the others. Happy Holidays!!
Post a Comment