Thursday, November 27, 2008

Today is brought to you by the letter




Today on Thursday we





...in


Two days....I will be holding my little




Turkey

(a new pic of her will be inserted Saturday)



As we encounter paper pregnancy complications,


we can't help but be THANKFUL this Thanksgiving for all that


this year has brought us,
new family (nephew Dawson), friends (through adoption and fostering)


and especially our Daughter Auri.


We have the best family, friends and Church family


and next year it will only get better!





And who can forget ...



TREE STANDS on this day!


I am very thankful God was watching over my husband


as he fell and he was not more seriously injured...


although he still got hurt pretty bad!



Blessing~Deanna


1 comments:

Andrea said...

Blessings to you Deanna!!!

I am SO thankful YOU WILL HAVE AURI IN YOUR ARMS SOON!!!

Andrea
we got out of PGN one year ago today...oh what a feeling baby!!!