Monday, November 3, 2008

Chatterbox Auri


We just talked to Auri and she was talking up a storm...kept telling me about the apples we sent her! She was so cute laughing and saying mama and papa...and then counting with her mama! We felt bad getting off the phone with her but we talked for almost 20 minutes. She also got excited when we mentioned a plane...coincidence...we don't know but it seems as though someone may be teaching her a little English! She was also amused with my cat and dog sounds!!! Of course I played the Abbie belly game where I ask where her belly is...some weird game my mom and her play!!!


Well to update you on some cases...

Samuelito and Emily are on their way home on Friday...after a long 8 or 9 months of fostering in Antigua.

Erick and Lee Anne are out of Renap...in a few short weeks they will be home too!

Otoniel and The Huffs are O-U-T of PGN! Can you believe their case was approved about 5 weeks ago but due to the computer issues it took 5 weeks to get signed out.

And I don't think I mentioned this but all of these families along with the Embrey's that I have mentioned are from the same town and I think Church! I think that is so awesome!!!

OKAY PGN...Auri said again she wants O-U-T so she can come home for Santa Claus (yes we talked about that tonight too!).

3 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

Deanna, y'all are next!!!! I love all of the pictures of Auri opening her gifts.....they are precious. It made me want to cry....it is time for her to come home!!!!!!

Love,
Lindsey

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Okay... I have to hear more about the "belly" game. :) I pray this will be your week!!!

Felicia

Armstrong's said...

So glad you got to talk to her! How fun- I bet it made your week!