Thanks for all your concerns and prayers. Brent is home although we both do not believe he was ready to come home. He did pt today with no problem however when I got there getting clothes on him, getting him out of bed and then into my Jeep was a whole different story!
I guess he is only good for one movement of a day! The best part of day was as we were leaving the hospital...we were sitting at the light in front of the hospital and I stopped...asked Brent if he saw a NO TURN ON RED sign and he said no so as I turn I notice the sign way far away and low on a pole no where near the light...as well as the cop behind me. So I decide to pull over before he could even turn on his lights! Well he left me off after running my info and I am sure remembering my crazy husband screaming he just got out of the hospital --I broke my hip all while he is holding him self up with the little handle in the roof and the armrest...he did this for the 45 minute ride home.
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
5 comments:
Glad to hear you are home! I will continue to pray that Brent will have a quick and complete recovery.
Dawn
Glad to hear Brent is home. We are continuing to pray. Please call if you need any recommendations of PTs in the area :)
Thank goodness you didn't get a ticket on top of everything else!!! :) I'm so happy Brent is home. I pray he will recover quick and will soon be ready to chase after Auri once she's home! :)
So glad he is home.....praying for quick healing!! I will send you an update e-mail soon. Love you!!! Any news about RENAP???
So glad to hear Brent is home but sounds like he's still in a lot of pain. Hope you guys are managing ok being at home.
Will be praying for you both lots and that things keep going forwards with Auri coming home.
God Bless,
Anna
Post a Comment