Tuesday, November 4, 2008

2nd reviewer...not at window...okay have attorney pick up!

This was my conversation with PGN today. So really I have no idea what is going on. I asked if they could please tell me if we were approved or kicked out and they could not see that information. They said that we were with the 2nd reviewer as of September 23rd. I was like we were told Thursday we were at the window and to call Tuesday and it would be discharged. So this is all we know!

She asked me to call my lawyer to pick the file up so I sent an email onto our agency. Here's hoping we have another post with more information later today!

7 comments:

Gail said...

Oh, I hope your attorney gets it picked up TODAY!!!
Gail

Amanda said...

any news yet??!?!?

THE SCHAEFERS said...

I am obsessingly checking your blog in hopes your lawyer was able to pick it up. Still praying -- hopefully tomorrow will bring some good news.

Daphne said...

Ah! I hope you hear something soon!

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Can this get any more confusing or FRUSTRATING!!! I'm praying for good and unconfusing news today for you!!!

Felicia

Anna said...

Praying for some good news soon!!!

Take care,
Anna

Jill said...

Deanna! I have been relying on your Facebook page for info because I was checking the 2 feet blog!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to see that you are updating here.

When I called the day we were out (I think that we were out for a few days at that point) they told me the same thing) We found out we were out when the lawyer went to the window. Maybe this will be the case with you... they can't "see it" was exactly what they told me! I hope that is the case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay! Goooooo, Auri~