Sunday, November 30, 2008

GO STEELERS...(did we win?!?!?!)

Auri talked to her papa today and boy was she happy! She was laughing and laughing! We always thought when we called her Abner and Marcos were trying to make her laugh but it seems it is just papa!





Katie and Lisa gave Auri a new coloring book and crayons...check out how she lays to color!!!
Of course we have to have a McDonalds pic complete with her licking her lips!
Auri did start crying when she decided to hold the barbecue container
to her mouth and lick the sauce out.
Then we stopped to ride a little horse...and she hated it!
I think there is more I need to tell you but I can't remember!!!

6 comments:

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I LOVE ALL THE PICS!!!!! She is so cute Deanna....of course, she is always stylish. Tell her we love her!! Eliana saw her on the computer and got so excited.

Love y'all!!

dawn said...

It is great to see all the wonderful pictures of Auri!
Enjoy your visit and hopefully we will all be home soon!!
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Deanna, I just have goosebumps! She is absolutely adorable and looks so happy with you. Enjoy your time!! Keep the pictures coming!
Emily

Kay Daniels said...

Oh, Deanna, she is so cute....and I know you are having so much fun with her! Give her a big hug from Kay-Kay. I'm still praying you're out of Renap soon. She needs to be home to cheer for those Steelers with her daddy!!

Have a wonderful time with her!

Love, Kay-Kay

Daphne said...

She is so, so cute!!!

Anna said...

We've been away and its SOOO good to see all your blog entries of being with Auri again at last!!!!

Am SO happy for you Deanna and Auri looks like she's very happy and loving being with her Mama!

Good on you with the potty training too...I need to start with my Miss 2!

Take care and enjoy every minute,
Anna