That's right...we are OUT of PGN!!! Praise God!!! We are beyond excited! Lymaris our agency director called on my way home from work...I finally got out of a big old traffic jam and the phone rings. I see a number I don't recognize and think this is either Leigh Ann or the agency calling...do I answer it? So I decide to. Lymaris asks what I am doing and I tell her I am driving and she says well I hope I don't make you wreck but your are OUT. I was like OUT as in good or bad and she said Auri is coming home! I was in complete shock...could barely talk! Then I get off the phone with her and start crying and could barely see and of course almost wreck!
Well the journey is not over yet...I will post more info on the next steps a bit later!
GOD is GOOD...now do you think we can have her home for Christmas?!?!?!
Love you all and thanks so much for all the prayers!!!



20 comments:
I am tearing just reading this. I am so happy for you. YES, Auri is coming HOME!!!
Congratulations!!
Gail
Home for christmas... Praying!!!
Oh how wonderful!!!! I am beyond thrilled for y'all!!! I can't even imagine how excited you are! And I'm certainly praying that she'll be home for Christmas!!!
Praise the Lord! Praying for a homecoming for Christmas! I almost fell out of my chair as your blog page appeared on the screen...I am already crying tears of joy for you.
I am doing a happy dance!!! Thank you GOD!!! I'm so happy for you. AND I pray this Christmas we both get the gift we've been praying for! :)
Felicia
Praise God! One more BIG step closer to sweet Auri COMING HOME!!! Oh, PLEASE Lord let her be home for Christmas!
Praying hard,
Stacie
AHHHHHHHH! I am so excited for your family. One giant step closer to coming home. Congratulations!
I screamded when I saw those letters!!! I am crying my eyes out now!! I'm praying you have her home by Christmas!! It can happen!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sooooooooooooo happy for you!
I am crying! Congrats! This is so awesome. Ain't God good?
Yes, we can believe and pray that she will be HOME in time for Santa!
This is wonderful!
AHHHHHH I FREAKED WHEN I SAW THIS!!! oh my goodness I have been praying for you all hard core...everytime I talk about all the families I met this summer I'm always like, we are so close we just need to get Auri home, please pray she gets through PGN. AHHH SHES OUT!!! Deanna I cannot even imagine what you are feeling right now! are your travel plans still the same?
OH MY GOODNESS.......THANK YOU, GOD!!! This just makes me cry!! Wow......congratulations. I'm praying for a miracle.....that little Auri is home for Christmas!
Love you,
Kay-Kay
(My internet was down last night, so I couldn't comment....when I woke up this morning, I rushed to the computer so I could leave you a message!! I'm so excited for you!)
Congratulations! So happy for you.
Andrea
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I have goosebumps! I opened my Google Reader and was actually reading Kelsey's post and she mentioned that AURI is out, so I quickly went to yours! I am SO excited for you!! Now we pray for a quick RENAP run!! Congrats and enjoy the good news!
Emily
Thank God!
I am so happy for all three of you!!! It is great to finally read this news on here.
Doing the happy dance for ya!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!
I wasn't going to check back in until Friday, but I did anyway... SO GLAD I DID!!! Whoooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!! Auri is coming home! I've got those happy chills I get when another Guat tot gets out of PGN!!!! So, so happy for you all! Praying she is home for Christmas!!!
--Gretchen
OHMYGOODNESS!! OHMYGOODENSS!!! OHMYGOODNESS!!
I'm DANCING GIRL!!
I'm also balling like a baby!!!!!!
Your Auri is coming HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my ....
You guys!!!! You did it!!!
You fought the GOOD fight...and you WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TEARS OF ABSOLUTE JOY HERE...
Andrea
looking for a tissue....
WOW WOW WOW...Deanna such GREAT news!!!
Praise God!!!
We have just moved house and this is the first chance to check your blog....and what a surprise to hear your fabulous news!!!!
Oh Deanna you must be SO happy...I'm SO excited for you!!!
Praying Auri will be home for Christmas.
You've made my day! SO happy for you!
Anna
CONGRATS!!!
Found your blog through your comment on Andrea's blog!!!
As a fellow Guat adopting parent (two times over), I can attest to the fact that there is nothing quite like that phone call!!!
:hugs: & congrats, once again!
I will follow the rest of your adventure, for sure!
Post a Comment