Sunday, January 25, 2009

Please PRAY for all the waiting families!


I can't stop but think about all the wonderful friends I have met through this adoption and how so many of my friends are still waiting to bring their children home! Please please pray that these children will all be reunited with their families soon! It is the most amazing feeling ever and everyone deserves to have their children home RIGHT now!


You cannot imagine the joy Auri has brought to our lives as well as our family and friends. Our phone has been ringing off the hook with calls about Auri and when everyone can visit for the first time or make a second or third visit! We are beyond blessed and I want everyone else to be able to write the same thing on their blog...and now! So please God let this week bring so much movement with abandonment cases, PGN, RENAP and beyond!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Praying daily for these families and there children.
God Bless,
Kelly

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Absolutely praying for everyone! Congratulations on your little Auri! I'm so glad she is home. :)

Felicia

Guatemala Waiting Parents Group said...

Thanks Deanna, that means a lot!
God bless you!
Sue

Amanda said...

how cool... your wish came true for me!! soon!!

dawn said...

Thanks Deanna!
We need all the prayers we can get.
We still do not have any news on our daughter.
Would love to see more pictures of Auri!
It brings joy to see her in your home.
Dawn