Now we know its just a matter of weeks until she is sitting on the plane with us, running through an airport to catch our next plane then being greeted at the airport by the best group of family and friends "patiently" waiting at the airport baggage claim area for those elevator doors to open and little Miss Auri to step out so we can share her with the world---we can't wait!
Last night we went out with friends for bowling, dinner and then a little Wii sports...which kicked my butt...I am so sore from boxing! Next year we plan to take Auri bowling too as there were so many little kids there and they did a mock count down(since we went from 7-9) and you each got a set of beads, a party hat or tiara, noise maker and a dinner that included a hot dog with sauerkraut, baked beans (yuck!), coleslaw, a cookie and a drink! Of course our group was the only group there without kids but it was still fun! We even were next to an old neighbor of mine and her family...I have to say one of her little girls is prob in competition with Auri to be one of the smallest two year olds in the Auri...so cute!
Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:
I.am.dying.for.Auri.news.
Ugh.Weekends.
Andrea.
Wonderful news! I hope you travel quickly.
Post a Comment