Monday, February 2, 2009

Already stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's!!!


Wow, life here is busy! There is just so much to do and so many people to see! Of course I don't let mama get any good pics of me because I am always on the move! I already learned how to do somersaults down stairs, fall down bleachers, torment my new cat, ride on my dog Chloe's back, sing and play at Kindermusik, cheer for the Burrell Bucs basketball teams, watch lots of snow fall, splash through the "wawa" at Splash Lagoon, celebrate a Steelers Super Bowl win, shop it up with momma at Marshall's and Tjmaxx, meet momma and poppy's co-workers, and stay overnight at Abby and Pappys! Wow I love my new family!!!

3 comments:

THE SCHAEFERS said...

Sounds like everyone is adjusting well. So has the smile left your face yet -- Auri home and the Steelers win, what more could you want :)

Love the Rose Petal Cottage picture -- our kids have no idea what to do with an iron!

trey said...

We have been thinking of you SO much Miss Auri!!

We are SO VERY happy you are HOME!!!

All of our love,
The Cockrum Family ....

Kim & Dave said...

Cute picture!!! Busy girl!!!