Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our red hearts and snow...

Our red hearts (love for Auri) and the snow fallen from the sky have yet to mix and make us PINK! We just got an email from FED EX that our DNA was delivered right before 4 o'clock today so believe me tomorrow we will be tickled PINK when we get that email!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I, honestly, am going to wet my pants when you get pink.

'nuf said.

Andrea
this...barring of course...random, various non-US holidays that the US Embassy employees feel obligated to take off...OR...maybe they want to have 3 weeks for MLK day? Or 6 weeks for Valentine's Day???

ya know. No kids suffers when they do this.

(maybe I am still bitter??!!??!!)

Kelsey Lantz said...

AHHHHHHHHH so close!!!! I can't believe it! I am sure you are just in a daze of disbelief that it is almost over