Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blog going private this weekend....

I am making this blog private this weekend as I am making a Life book for Auri from the blog and then starting a new private blog.

Please post your email in the comments section so I can send you an invite to the blogs or email me.

Thanks!!!

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! On coming PINK, what an awesome feeling!!
I would love to be added to your invite to your new blog. I check your blog everyday to see when Auri would be coming home!!!
Monica T

Anonymous said...

You definitely don't know me, but I have been following your blog for sometime. I found it through Lindsey and Eliana's blog. I understand if you don't want people you don't know to follow, but Auri reminds me alot of my daughter that I brought home in 2007. I would love to watch her transition into your family.
nlstoldt at yahoo dot com

Kelsey Lantz said...

can I be a part still???

Corby and Lauren said...

I definitely want to be able to watch your journey once Auri is home! Here's my email... lauren.pardue@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I totally want an invite!!!
kimerizzo at yahoo dot com

congratualtions on FINALLLY bringing your daughter home. it's been a long time coming but you are finally going to have your little girl home with you!!!

Unknown said...

I totally want an invite!!!
kimerizzo at yahoo dot com

congratualtions on FINALLLY bringing your daughter home. it's been a long time coming but you are finally going to have your little girl home with you!!!

Kristi W. said...

Hi! I'm a friend of a friend of Flor's mom. :) I'd love to follow along on your private blog. Congrats on finally getting to bring your baby girl home. Have a safe trip!

:) Kristi
werrefamily.blogspot.com
kristiwerre@yahoo.com

~Isabel said...

I would love an invite to your blog if it's okay...i've followed you and your family for a while now and would love to see sweet Auri finally make it home. I am so thrilled for you that the time has FINALLY come for you all to be a family. I (like you, i'm sure!) wanted her home when the rest of her roomies came home...

...and you've just reminded me that i need to get on the ball with Emma's Life Book! :)

I hope that you and your husband fully enjoy each and every moment of your pickup trip. Take more photos than you normally would--my husband thought that i was insane for the number of photos that i took, but of course, now, he loves my photos as does little Emma. This pickup trip is a trip of a lifetime...only to be followed by the rest of forever with your daughter.

btw, i'll be cheering on the Steelers for you guys, so don't fret! ;)

Isabel
isabeljohannes@gmail.com

Bill and Melodie said...

you got mine?

Anonymous said...

Even though I just recently came out of lurker status I have truly enjoyed following you as you journeyed to Auri. I would love to watch Auri as she grows and flouishes FOREVER home.
God Bless,
Kelly
grosskelly@bellsouth.net
www.ourjourneytojoshua.blogspot.com

Stacie said...

I would love an invite to your new blog! She will be home soon!!!
Tazandme0597@aol.com

Corby and Lauren said...

Count us in:

lindseyewheeler at hotmail.com

and

kay.daniels@littlerockchristian.com

WE LOVE Y'ALL!!! SHE IS COMING HOME!!!

Armstrong's said...

Can I be on the list to still read your blog? CONGRATS! So excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pics of your family together FOREVER!
Emily

Guatemala Waiting Parents Group said...

Please include us in the blog invite! We don't want to miss a minute of your journey to bring Auri home!
God bless!
Sue
bcharle1@rochester.rr.com

Anonymous said...

I forgot to add email to my message. I would love to have an invite!
dtill@neo.rr.com
Monica T

Annie and Greg said...

I love reading your blog and congrats! Would love to continue to read your blog too
anniemwk6 at hotmail dot com

Katie said...

I would love a invite


katiemnyblom@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Keep us posted! bksarniak@comcast.net

Kim & Bill

Danny and Brittney said...

I would love to continue to see Auri after she gets home to her forever family.

Brittney

dbreyher@joink.com

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Definitely want to be included!!!

Greg and Felicia Huff

Andrea said...

I want in!!!

andreacockrum@yahoo.com

SO excited for you guys!

Manda said...

I would love to continue to follow your blog!!! I am so happy for you and wow, what a long journey!!! Auri is one lucky girl!!! Your love for her jumps off the page and reaches into the hearts of all who have followed you!!!

mandalynnjohnson@gmail.com

Manda said...

I would love to continue to follow your blog!!! I am so happy for you and wow, what a long journey!!! Auri is one lucky girl!!! Your love for her jumps off the page and reaches into the hearts of all who have followed you!!!

mandalynnjohnson@gmail.com

Pat and Lee Anne said...

Us, too! You should be in Guatemala as I'm writing! WAHOO!
Lee Anne, Pat, & Erick

Janice said...

Congratulations on bringing your beautiful daughter home....

I found your blog through Kelsy and the Wheelers...

janice

Anonymous said...

Deanna, I want to be included in the private blog! I love seeing the pictures and hearing about Auri! :) My email is elkrahe@yahoo.com. Bring Auri home safe! I can't wait to meet her!

Erica Lang

Anonymous said...

awallington@sowell.com would love to stay up to date. Welcome home Auri