Brent and I are hanging at the airport and will be headed to Houston in about an hour. We will be finding a restaurant/bar to catch the rest of the Steeler game before heading to our hotel...so please Steelers get a big old lead and make us proud!!!
Auri...
Mama and Papa will see you tomorrow!!!!
Love ya sweet girl!
Auri...
Mama and Papa will see you tomorrow!!!!
Love ya sweet girl!

5 comments:
Praying for you for safe travels and that all will go smoothly picking up Auri!!!
Can't wait to hear all about it!!!
I'm SO excited for you all!!!
Anna
AHHHH I still can't believe you are going to PICK HER UP not just visit!!!!!!!
I am so excited for you!!
Have a great flight!
Looking forward to a ton of pictures!!
Dawn
Have a safe flight and enjoy your baby!!! :)
Felicia
SO excited for your entire family!!
I, personally, am counting the hours until Auri is forever in your arms.
Phew!!!
Andrea y familia
Post a Comment