Monday, January 5, 2009

I HEART ORANGE!!!


We are ORANGE!!! Our attorney's office is trying to set everything up for DNA to be taken tomorrow!!! Then the DNA will be off to the USA and then back to Guatemala for PINK!!! Oh it is getting so close and we are so excited!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jill said...

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The gFamily said...

Praise Jesus! I thought about you the whole Christmas vacation! You are on your way to the end now! Praying for a fast PINK!!!

THE SCHAEFERS said...

WHOA! I can't wait to see the color pink posted :)

Anna said...

WOOO HOOOO!!!! Deanna...I am SO excited for you!!!

Praise God and can't wait to hear when that 'Pink' comes!!!

YAY! YAY! YAY!

SO good to hear good news!!!

Anna

Kelsey Lantz said...

COME ON PINK!!!!!!!!! we want Auri home!!!!! So close Deanna keep the updates coming and I'll be praying she comes home soon! I wish you guys were closer to Nashville and I could see you all in feb :(

Chris and Lindsey Wheeler said...

I AM SO EXCITED DEANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS COMING HOME SO SOON!!!