Last night I asked Auri if Marta took her for her Passport yesterday and she said, Noo, noo.
I received an email today that she did in fact get it done yesterday and the BC and Passport are off being translated. After they are translated they will be submitting them to the Embassy so we can then get the DNA done (ORANGE). However the Embassy is not issuing ORANGE again until Monday the 5th. Jeez more waiting!
So Auri will not be making her Snowman party and I have just opted to cancel the welcome home party/toddler shower altogether. We are running out of available weekends and basically the stuff we need we will need the first week she is home so I will just go out and pick it all up myself. I realized with this adoption nothing can be planned anymore and when my plans get spoiled I end up cranky!
Unfortunately I do not feel like looking at our Christmas tree for another month so I believe it will be coming down tonight and in its place will be Auri's Christmas presents that Santa left her as this will also be here little play area - okay very little play area on our first floor.
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
4 comments:
GETTING SO CLOSE!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Auri is going to be home so so soon
So glad Auri's passport is done...I really feel for you Deanna...I can feel the frustration and hurt in your post that things are just SO slow and unpredictable!!
Please know I am praying for you all...and trust that things will keep moving forwards to Auri being home soon.
Hang in there...
Anna
Congratulations on the passport!!! I'm so happy for your family. It won't be much longer. I'm so sorry that the Embassy is not doing orange. I just can't believe it! Praying for everything to go quick after the 5th!!!
Felicia
Passport!!!! GOOD STUFF!!!!
Sweetie...It won't be long....You CAN do these next two weeks or so....
You are strong...
Don't be robbed of the joy of bringing her home due to all of the ridiculous delays you've encountered...
It's an AMAZING thing for a child to forever enter their adoptive parents' arms.....
And It's about to happen to Auri.
No More Goodbyes...Very Soon.
Sigh.
Post a Comment