I really don't even feel like posting. I am so disappointed that Auri's case has not been submitted to the Embassy yet in order to receive "ORANGE" which gives the go ahead to complete the final DNA. I just want to cry. Our attorney did not get our file translated...hello...you knew the birth certificate was coming back into your office on Tuesday or Wednesday...what do you mean you didn't have time to have it translated?!?!!
Seriously...Brent and I pushed Auri's case through PGN and RENAP ourselves! We spend numerous hours on the phone with PGN and then a dozen of emails to RENAP to get us in and out in 8 business days. Now that we cannot be the driving force behind her case..guess what ...its not going anywhere! I am so sorry to sound so negative all the time but to have your child so far away for so long is very very hard ---and this blog is my outlet!
So please please please pray that the Embassy has it in their hearts to work Monday and Tuesday and we can get ORANGE and somehow manage to get the DNA to and from the US amidst the closing in both countries for the holidays.
January 17th there is going to be a big CELEBRATION for AURI so she needs to be HOME!!!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
8 comments:
Will be praying!!!
Praying. Hang in there!
PRAYING MY FRIEND!
Mercy....Auri's case CANNOT get a break.
Me
Deanna my heart goes out to you!! I can't believe what a hard time you've had with things.
Will be praying for a miracle!!!
Hang in there...
Anna
I'm so sorry. This is so dissappointing. Hang in there. It really won't be much longer. I think that the Embassy will still be issueing Orange next week and the week after. Their just not doing any Visa Appts.
Felicia
you guys are in my prayers, it is so close....praying praying praying.
We are praying that she comes home when you plan...once she comes home, you won't care about the celebrations, the lessons, etc... you will want to keep everyone out and just love her for months and months... I pray that starts in January for you and Brent to shut your doors and snuggle her all to yourself!
PRAYERS... you are NOT negative, girl! I was so pissed and out of my mind at the end... that is normal! If you were pregnant, you know at the end of 9 months, that child is coming out or they will go get her... in this case, it is so unpredictable and FRUSTRATING! Hang in there and keep praying.
I am so sorry!! I am praying now for the Embassy to work on Auri's behalf early this next week!! I just can't wait to see pics of Auri at home for her big celebration on the 17th! Believing!!
Post a Comment