I signed Auri up for Kindermusik...I am so excited! Class starts the last Monday in January. I think she is going to love it and I am going to love watching her and daddy interact in class! Yes, that's right I have decided to let Brent take the class with her so I can just sit back and take it all in! Since I am sure Auri and I will be overly busy with dance class and ice skating lessons in the fall I thought this could be their "special" thing! Of course Abbie and Pappy are fighting for their chance to take her too so in the Fall we will sign her up for a morning class so they can take her when they have her. Boy this little girl sure is going to be busy! We still need to fit in swimming lessons, soccer and violin lessons! I think I am going to love life with Auri!
As for DNA - no word yet...I am praying that it is done tomorrow if it wasn't done today!
UPDATED: Just received an email that the municipality was issuing constancies for residents today to get some money from the Government so tomorrow they will issue the new Birth Certificate! So there is a very slim chance they could make it back into town to get DNA late in the day but if not looks like Wednesday.
Oh ya...Mama and Papa put a little Skating Yasmin under the tree (okay its a bratz doll - I caved in and bought her a bratz doll but she is pretty much fully clothed for a roller skater!) and Chloe thinks its hers...I let her skate around the house and Chloe had a blast playing with her however I had to step in when she picked her up by a pig tail! Then you have Peppy who pounced on some wrapped gifts for the God children...I am sure I will not have the best wrapped gifts this year!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
2 comments:
It won't be much longer!!! YIPEE!!!
Felicia
Oh Kindermusik is so much fun!!! Annalise and I did that together and had a blast! You are going to love watching her! I hope that y'all have her home very soon!
Post a Comment