Brent and I just called Marta's cell but Auri is not there...hmmm....this is interesting. Marta's cell phone is at her house but my daughter is not there. Does not sound good. I am sure it is nothing but where the heck is she? Another strike to a bad day!
I cannot believe all of this has happened to us. It's like it never ends. Now we don't know when to book tickets for. We found awesome deals for the week of the 11th but we still really want her home the week before! I guess we will old out till weeks end to see if our attorney can pull a miracle for us. We offered to pay him to take a translator to translate the documents on the spot in order to get Auri's passport done Wednesday and also obtain ORANGE...but this needs to be done before noon! Slim chance but so worth the chance.
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment