On our trip I wanted to get Auri a pair of more sporty shoes. So we walk into Payless in the mall. Of course Auri keeps grabbing for the black dress shoes. I point to one pair of shoes and she nods her head yes...I try them on her and she says no, no! So I pull out the next pair, once again a nod yes as well as speaks her version of yes, and again I get the no, no! Out we go...without a new pair of shoes!
Don't worry I took lots of shoes for her but for some odd reason they wear everything big and I took one pair of dress shoes in a size too big and she loved them! Did I mention they were black shiny dress shoes?!?!
This little girl is so sassy! It's her way or the highway! I remember being able to dress her in anything...now I have to give her a choice! And she has to carry her Bebe and her purse everywhere!!! I made the mistake of taking her lip gloss...she thought it looked good all over her face, not just on the lips!
I took so many outfits to get pictures in for our Christmas cards but we only got pics in one! I managed to get her in part of another outfit but she wanted nothing to do with pictures that night! The mall was decorated so nice but I could not get her off my hip to sit next to a tree or giant lollipop! Oh well there is always next year!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment