That's right! I got the email late this afternoon that we are out of RENAP!!! WOOHOO!!! So excited! Now the RUSH is on to get Auri home this year! Please pray we can get this new BC tomorrow or Monday so we can get DNA Tuesday!
On other news...God was watching over me as my brakes on my Jeep gave out tonight as I was leaving working and sitting stopped at a light. Thank goodness I was not driving down the highway at 55 miles per hour as I had no idea the purpose of an EMERGENCY BRAKE!!!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
11 comments:
just stop it!!! you're running off and leaving me!! ;)
HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!! HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! Come on, Auri!!
YIPPEE!!! We need to have an Auri/Eliana reunion!!! Praying for quick DNA.
HOORAY!!!!!!
PRAISE GOD Deanna!!!!!!
I am SO excited for you and Brent that Auri is coming home SOON!!! YAY. YAY. YAY!!!
Praying for a speedy finish with all the other steps so you can finally have your precious Auri home and with you forever at last!!
So happy for you...
Anna
Thank you Lord! Congratulations!
Felicia
That's wonderful news, Deanna! We'll pray that everything is wrapped up soon so you can get her home!
Thanks again for delivering Olivia's Christmas package for us!!!
Sue
YEAH! So excited for you! She's almost home. Congratulations.
OOOO please please be quick DNA....we want Auri home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats you are so so close
Hurry home Auri!
What wonderful news! Praying for the best Christmas present.
YYYYIIIIIPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
Adios Renap...
Hola birth cert!!!!
It's REALLY happening Deanna!!!
Auri is COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andrea
Post a Comment