Today we got our file number with RENAP. We were submitted on December 2nd. We are praying so hard that we can get out next week - if not this week! There really is no chance Auri will make it home for Christmas but if we can celebrate the New Year in Guatemala with our daughter...we will be more than excited!
I was searching everywhere for an email address for RENAP and tonight on the Guatadopt forum someone posted the contact for Gabriella who gives out the status updates. No need to ask if I plan on emailing her...because I already did! Hopefully I will have some sort of news tomorrow.
Tonight we also talked to Auri. She was very talkative! I think it helped calling now rather than next week because she didn't seem to miss a beat! She understood everything we said in English and of course now I forgot but she said a few things in English that I was shocked at! Of course I had to ask her to call out Katie's name (the other little girl that roomed with us - who by the way got OUT of PGN today --YEAH!!!) like she did when we would be walking back to our hotel room to find her...it was soooo cute! Hopefully I can figure out how to post video so you can see and hear this sweet little girl in action!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
1 comments:
Come on RENAP.... LET US OUT!!!
Felicia
Post a Comment