A runner for our attorney is on his way back to the city with Auri's new birth certificate! She is officially a HEINRICH! We decided to still expedite our DNA in hopes of getting the Jan 5th visa appointment to pick up Auri and bring her home! I figure $300 is so worth getting her home a week or two early!
Pray they can get DNA done tomorrow or Thursday!
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
10 comments:
YEAH!! What fantastic news!!! We are continuing to pray and will until Auri is in PA :)
Congratulations Auri Heinrich!!!! Such great news and praying hard all goes quickly to get an appt asap to bring her home!!!
Anna
HOW AWESOME!!! Doesn't it feel great!
Felicia
AHHHHHH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! what a great CHristmas present....I'll be praying she gets home as soon as possible! I can't wait to see you guys someday when she is finally home!!!!!!
Congrats! Auri Heinrich has a great ring to it :)! So excited for you guys...
Emily
so happy for you all!
oh wow! finally!!!
i am so, so, so happy for you!!!!
YES!!!
HIGH FIVES!!!
DANCING!!!!
Auri HEINRICH!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 7th ain't a bad day to celebrate Christmas!!
Oh I CANNOT WAIT for her to be HOME!!
YEAH!!! What good news!!!!
WooHoo! I am so happy for you and your daughter.
Post a Comment