-----Original Message-----
From: María Gabriela Marckwordt González <>
Sent: 12/5/2008 2:44:00 PM
To: Deanna Brestensky <>
Subject: RE: Elvia Leticia Garcia Hernandez #298
Hello Deanna... well I check your case file and It's still on review.
We got it three days ago and it's taking like 15 labor days to be signed off.
You can write me next week to ask for a status update.
Yours truly,
Gabriela Marckwordt
RENAP, Guatemala, City
Our Family Is Complete!
12 years ago
4 comments:
Ugh.
Sigh.
Groan.
Stomp.
Cry.
Cuss.
Andrea....
you know I'm trying so hard not to be jealous of you right now!! It helps to just pray for you every time I think about how I wish it was me too!!! :) Just trying to be honest here. LOL! Love you!
Hang in there, Girl! It won't be long and she will be home!
Felicia
One day at a time. At least you have someone at RENAP to talk to. We were in RENAP pre-Gabriella. 6 long weeks of waiting with NO information. I could hardly stand it!
Post a Comment