Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Well since we can't get our skype cams up & running....

here are more pics for daddy!!!
Not sure who this child is...doesn't look much like mine!

Okay well I recognize a sippy cup always being in her mouth but she still looks a little different...


Okay now this is MY DAUGHTER!!!

3 comments:

Kelsey Lantz said...

awww she is to precious...

Andrea said...

Deanna ----

Sweet friend...what an adventure you've had....

I know the first few weeks of fostering are VERY unsettling but wonderful..it's an odd feeling.

Being SO happy you have your baby in your arms...but so confused about your setting!

I'm praying....

Goto the "Rainbow Cafe" and get the cinnamon tea..it's wonderful!!!

Andrea

THE SCHAEFERS said...

Deanna, what great pictures! Auri look so grown up from the last time you were there.

Being so far from home, with DH and in a "different world" IS so hard, despite praying for so long to be there. It sounds like you have made some great friends while down there to help you through your journey.

We will continue to pray for this paperwork nightmare.

Enjoy all the time with Auri, it hindsight it is amazing to be able to have that much uninterupted time. As much as I couldn't wait to leave Poland and get home -- I do miss that time that was just about my daughters.