Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HOUSE....NO HOUSE....VERY NICE HOUSE!!!

Okay it is a very long story but we lost our house in Guatemala. After hours and hours of emails and phone calls we finally found another house in the same subdivision but MUCH nicer! Or at least I hear!!! Well I am off tomorrow..wish me luck. I am stopping off in Florida. If any of you have skype and want to reach me let me know...you can see little Auri in action!!!

3 comments:

THE SCHAEFERS said...

Wishing you safe travels. We can't wait to see pictures of Auri :)

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Oh my goodness! Well, the Lord works in mysterious ways! Enjoy your new temporary home! The subdivision is wonderful! I'd love to buy a house there! It's almost time! I'm so happy for you! :)
Felicia

Anna said...

Deanna,
Will be praying for you as you travel and meet up with your precious Auri again.
Looking forward to hearing how it all goes and so glad you found another house to stay in.
Take care and God Bless,
Anna