Friday, July 4, 2008

Here in Antigua





Just wanted to give you all a few quick pictures! We are here in Antigua...we didn't get to the house yesterday until about 9:30 after we picked up Auri and Melodie's girls Rosa and Fern. We also stopped at Hiper Paiz...of course my credit card did not work! The house is amazing...but this is all about of a shock to me! We got to watch a few fireworks tonight and Auri was a bit scared! Well I need to run.... once we get a router I will be able to catch you up a bit!



Auri talked to her daddy tonight and just smiled away as she listened to his voice!

3 comments:

Anna said...

Deanna,
SO pleased to see pics and know you're there safe and sound and are with your precious Auri at last.

Praying for you all!

Anna

Greg and Felicia Huff said...

Auri is so adorable! I'm glad you're finally there and all is well. Enjoy! :)

Felicia

T.R. said...

Auri is beautiful. Enjoy every moment with your gorgeous daughter!